- Bookings are accepted for a minimum stay of 7 days in July and August
- Arrivals and departures are on Sundays and Wednesday in July and August.
- Bookings must include a name, and specify the number of persons and category of pitch.
- Any changes or cancellations which are not advised at least one month in advance will automatically lead to the booking being cancelled and loss of the deposit.
- Arrival delays, early departures or temporary absences, will not give rise to any reduction.
- Payment of sums due for the duration of the planned stay must be made upon arrival.
- The booking will not be confirmed until payment of the deposit is made.
- In the event of cancellation, the booking fee will be retained by the campsite.
- Any delay of over 24 hours not previously notified, will result in the cancellation of the booking, without any refund of deposit.
- Campers and caravanners must comply with the campsite rules and may not take up their pitch after 10pm.
Outside of these hours, motorists are invited to leave their vehicle in park before the entrance of the campground or in the village .a magnetic card allows the entry of pedestrians from 22h to 7h.
OPENING HOURS OF THE RECEPTION : 8 H 30 to 12 h and 14 h to 20 h.
- Customers should arrive during the opening hours of the reception centre.
- The reception centre should be notified on the day prior to departure.
- Departures must be before noon.
- Campers must obtain the agreement of the management before receiving visitors to their pitch.
- For the good of all, no noisy or disrespectful behaviour is allowed.
- Barbecue grills and open fires (wood, coal etc.) are strictly prohibited except in the areas specially provided for their use: the collective barbecue is located at the campsite entrance.
- On any pitch, the caravan or tent length must not exceed 6 metres, and double axle vehicles are prohibited.
- Stationary vehicles must not block passage ways. Parking is provided at the entrance to the campsite if necessary.
PROTECTION AGAINST THEFT: The campsite has round-the-clock security with CCTV. It is however, advisable not to leave money or any valuables at your pitch whenever you are absent.
CARE AND USE OF THE FACILITIES:
- The campsite has two toilet blocks. Please do not use the facilities during cleaning.
- It is prohibited to pour any dirty water over the floor or in the gutters (a special disposal area and 2 chemical emptying points are provided).
- On their day of departure, campers must make sure their pitches are clean, without any stones, cigarette ends, or litter . It is forbidden to dig up any soil or cut branches.
- Dogs (except for 1st and 2nd category) are accepted upon production of an up to date vaccination record. They are not allowed in the toilet blocks and must be kept on a leash whilst on the campsite. Animal owners are required to clean up any droppings left by their animal.